FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 1, 2018
New Albany Founders Day
NEW ALBANY FOOD PANTRY NAMED 2018 COMMUNITY CONNECTION AWARD HONOREES
New Albany, OH:
The New Albany Food Pantry is a 501 c(3) serving the hunger needs of individuals and families living in the New Albany Plain Local School district with dignity and hospitality.
Our pantry is open at least 4 days each month, on the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month, Tuesdays from 4:30-6:30pm and Saturdays from 10am-noon.
Families are able to visit the pantry twice a month by appointment.
Volunteers and donations are always welcome!
Visit our website for more information: www.newalbanyfoodpantry.org
- New Albany Food Pantry (located on NAPLS campus)
- Summer Meals Program
- School Break Backpack Program
- School Snack Program (K-5)
- Cooking Classes/Education Program
- Souper Suppers and Empty Bowls Event
- Holiday Food Baskets
- New Albany Pantry Garden (NA Community Garden)
- Resource Library: Providing Assistance, Referrals and Materials to other local agencies to assist clients with additional non-food and family stability needs.